Review by D. W. on October 23, 2019 -
Willamette Valley Dermatology - 1605 G Street
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time 6 to 10 minutes
“Very caring and professional”
I have seen Christy for at least 15 years for the removal of seboreic keratosis. She has always been respectful, caring and willing to go the extra mile. I'm sure she has missed many lunch hours for me, and I appreciate her more than I can say.
The work she does for me is excellent. I have very little pain when she gives injections, and my healing is excellent.
I will continue to recommend her to friends and family.