Review by Lawrence E. B. on March 31, 2012 -
Practice At 6865 Oak Creek Dr - 6865 Oak Creek Dr
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time Not Rated
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
Very delicate hand, I had two crowns and a root canal done today! I will definitely make him my Dentist of choice.
I've been a bit neglectful of my teeth and Dr Segnini and his staff were amazing. Talk about touchy feely goodness.
I needed a driver because I was having the IV sedation and they treated her equally amazing. My procedure was three hours long and I am already online gushing about the experience.
My driver was advised throughout the procedure and offered bagels and cream cheese while waiting. I was so relaxed during the procedure that I was snoring while they worked.
If you haven't seen a dentist in a while, you owe it to yourself to see OAK CREEK.