Review by Jennie D. on June 29, 2013 -
Practice At 614 Ne Jensen Beach Blvd - 614 Ne Jensen Beach Blvd
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time Less than 5 minutes
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
“Dr. Connie is the Best!”
I have seen Dr. Cobiella, for about 12 years. She has helped me to cope with problems such as being cheated on, stolen from, and issues I have with my teenage son.
She has also helped me to understand and recognize my patterns of co-dependency, and is currently helping me to control those tendencies.
I have referred friends to her, and she is currently helping one of my friends with Marriage Counseling, and another friend's daughter who struggles with Depression and had attempted suicide.
Both friends report that they are VERY HAPPY with the progress they are seeing.
I HIGHLY recommend!