Review by Linda B. on July 17, 2017 -
Practice At 4310 James Casey St Suite 1a - 4310 James Casey St Suite 1a
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time 11 to 20 minutes
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
I have been with Dr Fehrenkamp since I was pregnant with my son, 27 years ago. He got me through the pregnancy with great care and expertise. 7 years later, when I developed Type 2 Diabetes I went back to Dr Fehrenkamp and have been with him ever since. I find Dr Fehrenkamp to be kind, caring and very knowledgeable. He stays up on all the latest literature and studies and utilizes those findings to treat each patient according to their individual needs.
I highly recommend Dr Fehrenkamp.