Review by K. on March 07, 2013 -
Practice At 4 Horton Pl - 4 Horton Pl
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time Not Rated
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
She is honestly a great provider. In her job because she cares about her clients. NEVER gives you that common " sorry times up" (there's the door, use it) line.
I have had many throughout my life and she is one of very few that I look forward to going to see.