Review by Anonymous on May 19, 2016 -
Practice At 10000 Bay Pines Blvd. - 10000 Bay Pines Blvd.
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time Less than 5 minutes
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
Worth every penny. I couldn't be more pleased with my counselor.