Review by Mary K. on October 10, 2014 -
Peninsula Community Health Services - 616 6th St
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time 11 to 20 minutes
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
Dr. Chotiner has a good "bedside" manner! Greets you with a smile and handshake. Is very thorough and works with you to get your medications just right.
He is an awesome Doctor!