Review by Anonymous on November 03, 2017 -
Madison Park Psychological Services - 51 E 25th St. 5th Fl.
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time Less than 5 minutes
“Great First Session”
Dr. Saad was great at giving lots of information in a short time period. She was very helpful in quickly coming to a consensus about what was going wrong in my life and how we would work to fix it. She has a different approach to most therapists that I believe will be beneficial to me as I continue to seek therapy. While I'm sad she can't be my permanent therapist, she is very good at setting you up with someone who will understand what you need and be able to work with you on your issues.