Review by Anonymous on June 24, 2010 -
Joseph Criscuola - 2824 Rogers Rd Suite 204
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance Not rated
- Average Wait Time Not rated
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
Dr. Joe Criscuola has changed my life by giving me back control of my health. Adjustments to both my mind and body!
Oh, yeah and he is my husband. Trust me, he is great.