Review by Anonymous on September 12, 2017 -
Fuller Dental -
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time 11 to 20 minutes
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
Had a simple filling done by Dr Roberta C. Osborne,though on a front tooth making it a bit more difficult I suppose. My tooth is now misshaped and feels as if something is stuck in between my teeth! Aside from the bad job she did on my tooth, I was charged nearly 250.00 out of pocket with GOOD Insurance!
I would NOT Recommend.