Review by Hank R. on June 02, 2014 -
Dr. Robert Kerper, MD - 26 South Goodman St
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time Less than 5 minutes
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
Excellent in all areas. Appointments are very prompt. Referrals are always completed on a timely manner. Medications are tracked accurately and transmitted electronically where permitted.
When involvement with ER & hospital encounters, specialist are contacted by his office for consults and Dr. Kerper drops by early every morning to check in with patients. Highly recommend for his diagnostic skills and explanations. Very personable with a good sense of humor.