Review by John D. on March 26, 2016 -
Dr. Joseph Oldenburg, MD - 1050 Las Tablas Rd Suite 6
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time 11 to 20 minutes
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
I was having problems with night driving and glare during the day, but could see pretty good otherwise. Dr, Oldenburg performed cataract surgery on my right eye on February 19, 2015. Dr. Oldenburg's surgery left me blind in my right eye ever since. Dr. Oldenburg has been absolutely no help in dealing with the very long list of pain and horrors I now have to deal with daily.
NONE. If Dr. Oldenburg had to live, even for one day, with the pain, fear, nausea. embarrassment, loss of freedom and function that I do, possibly he would be less arrogant and more helpful.
Dr. Oldenburg's apparent lack of compassion and knowledge in caring for a patient blinded by his surgery hurts almost as much as the physical and mental pain of being blind.
I am sure Dr. Oldenburg did not intend to blind me but he did.
Read the fine print on the surgery contract, you can be blinded by a cataract surgery no matter what the doctor promises you.
Morro Bay Ca.