Review by Anonymous on May 19, 2015 -
Dr. Cynthia Ferrelli, DPM - 330 Harris Hill Rd Suite B
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time 31 minutes or more
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills Not rated
- Clear explanations Not rated
- Trust in Decision Making Not rated
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
“Very disappointing! ”
She seemed angry, annoyed, busy and not interested in listening to me or answering any questions. I have serious foot pain/issues which I have been dealing with for a long time. I left without any diagnoses or options. She wanted me to purchase orthotics, period.
I went for a second opinion. That doctor took the time to explain to me what was causing my pain and my numerous options. I am looking forward to an outpatient procedure which should dramatically improve the pain, function and appearance of my feet.
It upsets me greatly, to think of what I would be missing, to simply purchase orthotics. While they may be a wonderful option for many people, it was not the single solution she should so carelessly given to me.