Review by N. E. on October 19, 2018 -
Chong Kim - 234 E 149th St Suite 2a7
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time Not Rated
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills
- Clear explanations
- Trust in Decision Making
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
“Recent ER visit and meeting Dr Kim”
Dr Kim came to ER to see me immediately. I had kidney stone pain 8/10.
Dr reviewed CT and explained procedure. He not only talked to me but my family.
He talked to my family immediately after procedure and when I was in recovery.
His office called me the following morning to schedule my followup appointment. I was very satisfied with my care.