Review by Z. F. on April 23, 2021 -
Chiropractic Nutrition Clinic - 2012 S Main St. Suite 508
Office & Staff Evaluation
- Ease of Getting an Appointment
- Courtesy of Practice Staff
- Appearance & Atmosphere of Office
- Handling of Billing & Insurance
- Average Wait Time Less than 5 minutes
- Willingness to Spend Time with You
- Listening Skills
- Clear explanations
- Trust in Decision Making
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Post-Visit Follow-Up
Dr. Barry is definitely not your average chiropractor. The applied kinesiology he is using for diagnostic purposes is truly fascinating. The past several months he has helped me so much with neck and back pain, sciatica, knee issues and costochondritis. I used to live in pain and now I am almost totally pain-free which had a great impact on my overall well-being.
He takes a holistic approach and he gave me great advice about nutrition and nutritional supplements.